Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HIIT slow down metabolism ?

cedricmyers

[FONT=&quot]Will it work if you have a slow metabolism? Will it have faster results if you are a vegetarian? What if you eat nothing but raw veggies and fruit and do HIIT 3 days a week combined with regular cardio and weight training? Can some changes be seen within the first week of doing HIIT? Just wondering if somebody can help me out here?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

i'm assuming you are trying to lose fat right?

then no doing HIIT will not cause fat loss, exercise DOES NOT burn fat atleast directly. that is why you see so many fat people doing cardio at the gym and they stay fat. it WILL improve your heart health though which is awesome and beneficial

what you need to 100% focus on your diet. stop blaming your metabolism because that is a cop out excuse fat people like to blame. in reality fat people have fast metabolisms

Stevesmi is dead on... the only thing that burns fat is your body when it’s in a calorie deficit.

All the cardio or HIIT sessions in the world won’t burn fat if your calorie intake is too high

Keep your intake below your maintenance or need, and you’ll lose body fat. Adding in exercise will ink increase the deficit which is beneficial

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom