Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

high reps or low reps

rickw

I know we all change our routines when we are on and off gear. I'm off right now. So if I wanted to gain some lean body mass would low reps (4-6) for 4-5 sets be good, with heavy weight of corse.

Train as heavy as possible. Because you're off right now, your body needs to be tricked into thinking it's still as strong as it was when you were on. Keep up you power movements. Keep you squat routine up, but this time I say do 5 sets as your first exercise and split your reps out to 8,8,6,4,8 respectively. This way you are stressing your entire back and legs to the max, but doing a good number of reps to get enough blood into your legs for a great pump. Do these reps with as heavy as weight as possible, till you're last rep is almost impossible. Try maxing every once in blue moon too.

On bench, use the same principle. Power movements release ananbolic hormones, and right now you need to release all of them. Keep training hard, focus on you pump, and watch your strength go up. I've had great gains in the "off" cycle with heavy lifting, intense training, TONS of calories/vitamins/protein and creatine.

Good luck and don't rush into your next cycle. give those receptor sites a thorough cleaning before loading them again.

Top Bottom