Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High or low volume for bulking

if your shoulder joints feel like they are wearing out then maybe you shouldn't hit them as often, i dont know how often you work them so its just a suggestion. also, make sure you are developing your back just as much as your shoulders because if your doing mainly pressing exercises with your shoulders and you neglect your back your going to devolve imbalances in the muscles that use the shoulder joint which will lead to pain eventually. im not saying your doing this im just speaking from my own personal mistakes in which i had to learn the hard way

Thanks for the tips, I've been blessed with good arms and shoulders, so I only train delts every 7-10 days for the past year or so, I guess my lower back gets neglected a bit due to a broken back sustained in 2008 which limits movement, but I do high volume deads with lighter weights and still squat heavy, upper back and lats get hit hard still though, I think the main issue is when I bench heavy i rely on shoulders and triceps cos they are so much stronger! Chest has always been weak and small in proportion to arms

Really! Even on cycle? That don't sound good!! Before my last contest a couple months ago I did mega heavy training max 4 reps to failure and my chest grew massively! (On cycle) but after 8 weeks I was in agony, waking in the night with muscle cramps etc!! I have reasonable size right now as I'm pre contest so I'm hoping that I can harden up with the high volume for the summer at least! I'll be starting anavar, proviron, ostarine and gw soon, so strength should still go up, so may try pyramid training too.

Yeh when I went back to cruising on just 200mg Test C and went back to my high intensity low volume stuff I ended up gaining mass and strength big time and blew past where I was on cycle

Top Bottom