Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hgh sustanon and eq cycle

selidefi

So here i go, iam new to the whole forum thing but i think it is smart of me to get help from the vets,

i am 32 years old 6"3 240 lbs with about 17% bf
this past year i have been real lazy just unmotivated in general, i train but i have been inconsistent so its time get back into it hard. And i have done about 6 cycles.currently i have not done anything in about a year so, on monday i am starting a cycle , my planned cycle is a 6 month cycle over the past few months i have been stocking up and getting ready for this cycle and this is what i have now i think it should be enough i have..

5 hgh kits
150 anadrol 50 mg tabs
5 bottles of sus 250 mg
4 bottles of eq 200 mg
3 bottles of winstrol.100 mg

and about 80 clomid tabs 50 mg

i found this cycle on line, i have ran a simlar one about 5 years ago minus the hgh and winstrol oh and that on i only ran for 16 weeks. So i figured i would try this one.

Wks 1-24

4 iu's ed (5 on 2 off)

wks 1-12

sustanon 250 mg/ eod

eq/ 500 mg once a week

weeks 9-15

winstrol 50 mg/ ed

wks 16-19

clomid 300 mg the first day and 100 mg every day after for
four weeks

so there it is. I am hoping to gain some good lean mass 30 to 40 lbs
and lower my bf % .

I plan on running a very strict diet and i will post that as soon as i finish writing it out.

I just wanted to get the cycle up so i can get some feedback on it.

Please any advice that you may have ...i sure do need it

Holy CHRIST that's a lot of gear dude... what did your other cycles look like? And do you have any pics? You're a big lad!

Wow man tons of gear I'd like to send a end goal for this cycle and some other pics posted please but it looks great

Any updates here for us bro? Would love to see what you have been up to man.
Post up!

That really isn't a lot of gear. I would like to see an update too. my suggestion would be to only inject dust once a week as well as the eq. pin ur 750 or 1000 mg and 400-600mg eq on e a week.

Chesty is the man on this bro. Best to really pay attention to what he has to say.
Hope all is well for you, would like to know how you doing bro!

Top Bottom