Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey Natural Dudes - How Come You Are Natural?

curling

This thread is for natural dudes over 20 years old for obvious reasons. You shouldn't do gear unless you are over 20.

So how come you are natural? There have been countless threads on why people juice so I am curious to see what your reasons are for not juicing.

Is it health reasons? Is it because of the cost? The stupid steroids laws? Or what?

There are a number of reasons I have chosen not to use steroids. Foremost among these is the consideration of my health. While I doubt one or two short duration, low-dosage cycles would seriously impact my health, chronic, intermittant use almost certainly will. While there is a knee-jerk reaction against steroids by many doctors, their fears are not unfounded. Many people, including a great number on this board, approach steroids as if they were little more dangerous than taking an occasional aspirin(I'm not talking about the entire bottle, for any smart-asses out there.) Second, it is illegal. While unlikely, it is entirely possible I could be caught, and I am unwilling to take this risk. Finally, there is a certain pride I take when looking in the mirror, knowing what I've achieved has come, principally, from a great deal of brutally hard work and careful attention to detail, and not from sticking a needle in my ass. My physique is nothing staggering but it is hard won. If the only way I could make progress was dependent upon taking drugs, I would learn to accept my physique as it is. I am quite happy with the way I look now, and while I would very much like to be quite a bit bigger, it is not the prime determiner of my self-worth. There would be a certain emptiness to my victory if it involved drugs. Of course, recently I experimented with pro-hormones--which merely firmed my resolved never to use steroids--I do use supplements, and some may argue I am thus simply a hypocrite. But these things differ in degree to such an extent as to be quite incomparable. It's like saying someone who has a beer or two now and again is the same thing as an alcoholic. Of course, I hold nothing against those who do choose to use steroids--other than it makes it harder for those of us who stay natural to look impressive. I only hope those who make such a choice exercise at least a small amount of intelligence in their usage.

Those are all good reasons blood and iron. Just curious what if they were legal, would you do them then?

curling said:
This thread is for natural dudes over 20 years old for obvious reasons. You shouldn't do gear unless you are over 20.

So how come you are natural? There have been countless threads on why people juice so I am curious to see what your reasons are for not juicing.

Is it health reasons? Is it because of the cost? The stupid steroids laws? Or what?

To be honest with you "training" has always been a hobby of mine but then i went to school and graduated with a BS in Exercise Physiology. I started working at gyms before that and i would see the guys on cycles and then they would go off and get depressed and go back on and some would stay on for long periods of time because they were uneducated. I have seen "Bitch tits" up close and they are not pretty at all.
I don't have a bad opinion on steriods i just don't think they are right for me. the reason being that i am not a powerlifter, or a compteting Bodybuilder. I do it to stay healthy and because training gives me "piece of mind"
I hope i have answered your questions.
Insano

Insano, you did. And the fear of bitch tits is one of my biggest fears of using too. Way over it being illegal. But I love the size and strength I get when I am on. My real problem is I can't find arimidex or liquidex. I mean do they sell that stuff in Mexico and if they do what is it called there?

Fuck roids stay natural.. books by intelligent authors like Natural Hormonal Enhancement by Rob Faigin make it possible.

:cool::cool:

ive always been against most every drug and addictive substanses. i loat smoking, hell i even stay away from coffe. so doing drugs to me is just completely rong, for my part. i dont judge anybody else, they are free to do what they want to do. as long as they respect my choice, i respect theirs.

Steroids are easily abused to the substantial detriment of the user. I read every book at the library that addressed steroids at length.

I think the ease of learning about them on the internet makes them a lot more viable. Perhaps my biggest problem is all the young guys, less than 21, doing roids. That is stupid in my book. In fact...I don't think roids make sense until someone is in their 30's.

How much is pretty safe...I'm not sure but I suspect most guys can get away with being on them 1/2 the time. 8 weeks on the 8 weeks off and so on. Then the question becomes how long can you do this for? I don't know. I would hope that someone would be able to achieve their fitness goals within 2 years of periodic roid usage and then discontinue their usage. Maybe a cycle or two a year after that.

I don't think this society will make it another 30 years so the possible shortened life span doesn't bother me. Thats just me.

It all depends on your goals, I spent ten years taking the natural route, I capped out how big my body could get naturally and it wasn't good enough, so now I'm turning to gear.

Test boy said:
I don't think this society will make it another 30 years so the possible shortened life span doesn't bother me. Thats just me. [/B]

I don't think will make it another 20. Great post btw we think alike. Besides if we do make it longer, those end years I really don't care about. I would rather look good now when chicks look at you. I mean chicks just don't check out old dudes. No wonder they are dirty old men.

Top Bottom