Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey Do Ya'll Get Yelled At When You Drop Weights in Your Gym?

The only time i feel the need to drop the weights is when i am doing DB bench and doing 100's or higher. And at that weight i could give two shits if am going gently place the weights down and risk injury to my shoulders. On the other hand there is also no need to throw them to the ground with no regard to the property of another. But i am told to stop dropping the weights now and again. And i nod and do the exact same thing the next time.

I GET YELLED AT ALL THE TIME FOR DROPPING WIEGHTS!! Very annoying....

my reponse...

I have never seen anyone get big with weight that can be placed down nicely. That just means you are going to light or not doing enough reps, so i apoligize for dropping it but its just part of lifting...

Since i said that, the guy doesn't really bust my balls anymore....

M56M

i drop them and if somebody shouted at me i'll tell the gym owner cause he's my owner and even if he wasn't my friend i would fuck anyone who dares to talk to me.P.S I am serious

In my gym you are told once, if you drop them again you are ousted. Cant get big unless u drop the weights is complete BS.

Dropping weights is fucking stupid!!!
Why tear up the weights you have to use?
Have you ever worked out with a bent dumbbell, its fucked up! Its from dumbasses like you CURLING!!

ITS FUCKING STUPID TO TEAR UP SHIT YOU PAY TO USE!

Hey Thickhead,

If you would read the thread, I am not the only person that does this. The reason you probably don't drop the dumbbell when doing flat bench is because it is pretty easy to let those 30 pounders down easy.

GenetiKing said:
I like to sling the 45lb plates around like frisbees.

LMAO.......... HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is so true.......... i dont really drop dumbells........ but when im doing like stripping sets or something like that......... its fun to just spin and throw plates and see how loud of a sound you can make

just kidding........ but as long as you drop plates flat you cant do any harm....... except for the floor of course

Our gym owner is evidently too cheap to buy bumper plates for those who deadlift. He does have rubber mats but alot of times people don't use them. About half of the 45's have little nicks in them, so it makes them weight less. That pisses me off soooooo much. Also, our dumbells have NO GRIPS! Can you believe that?

The reason you probably don't drop the dumbbell when doing flat bench is because it is pretty easy to let those 30 pounders down easy. [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm doing 120's for 15reps on flat and 120's for12 on incline FAGGOT. I'd go heavier but thats is high as they go in my gym. And fuck no I dont drop the weights you stupid mother fucker. Use some weights you can handle chump!!!!!

If someone is going for their last set of 120 lbs flyes or something, it's understandable.

What's a joke are these fucking retards that think they're hot shit and drop the dumbells after EVERY SINGLE SET. Even fucking 30s. That's not hardcore, that's mental retardation.

Top Bottom