Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey

T

((The_King))

It's time to end this now! I've been so lazy and I'm sick of it.
I dont work out anymore or anything at all. I have a job now (BURGERKING) .. yeah flipping them burgers and all I do is eat the Grilled Chicken :) hmm. *37g's of protien* each. My dad is gonna buy me a Home Gym, We are going to the fleamarket .. But What shuld I get? I'm looking to spend about 200 dollars (Fleamarket is cheap). I'm also looking at a nice schuedal, It's the summer and I wanna come back to school BIG. I have a decent build, I'm 5'10 and 180. I used to work out until I got lazy :p. So yeah, really .. help.

I'm sorry, but $200 isn't going to buy you a "home gym". At least one that's worth using. Take $100 and buy a 300lb "olympic" weight set (45lb bar and 255lbs of weights). This is all you need to do almost anything at home, save bench press and heavy squats. I used to clean and push press a barbell to do back squats with. Couldn't go too heavy, but it was better than nothing. Look for a good deal on a bench at the flea market and get the 300lb set of weights at Academy or Dicks. After that, save up your Burger King money and buy some squat stands or better yet a power rack with safety bars. There's nothing else you really need.

If you wanted to come back to school "big" this fall, then you should have started two falls ago. You're being unrealistic.

Personally, I'd take the $200 and see if you can get hooked up with a student membership at a good gym.....Unless you're in a major city, the likes of NYC of L.A., they should be pretty affordable

according to a thing on tv you can get the perfect push up exerciser for like 19.95 for 2 payments, may be an option looolo

BiggT said:
Personally, I'd take the $200 and see if you can get hooked up with a student membership at a good gym.....Unless you're in a major city, the likes of NYC of L.A., they should be pretty affordable

Yea in my local area it's like 25$/month for students, to bad I don't fall into student and have to pay 40$/month. Still not to bad though, I spend more then that on electronics.

King,

At the end of my Jr year in high school, I weighed about 195 at 6', when I came back to school in the Fall, I was 225+ with no real change in bodyfat.....your hormonal profile right now is ideal for huge gains.....hit it hard this Summer and be consistent, and don't be afraid of double whoppers and milkshakes either, for real.

Top Bottom