Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Herniated hand from close grip bench?

Ziggajay

Sup all, while doing close grip benches today I felt and heard a small tear in my outer left hand, immediately stopped and noticed it was kind of "herniated". It's on the outer edge of the left hand, palm facing down, when I clench my fist a ball of tissue protrudes from the area. The harder I clench the greater the discomfort and the size of the protrusion. Seems like I tore some tissue which contains the muscle tissue there and it seeped out thru the opening. When I strain it I kinda feel the pain where the tear happened, I don't wanna make the tear bigger and cause it to keep me out of the gym esp. since u need ur hands for basically everytihng.

Just wondering if anyone has had this before? How do I manage it? It's not some debilitating pain but I don't want it to keep me out of the gym or get worse especially since I'm on cycle. I got access to NSAID's and whatnot, any input would be appreciated.

Top Bottom