Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Herniated disk

gifihickman

[FONT=&quot]I've herniated a disc, AGAIN, in my lower back. This is the 4th time. 1 was bent over rows, 2 was deads, 3 was bent over rear delt flyes, 4 was squats.. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm done with doing this shit. I try 110% on form it still happens. Wtf? What are some exercises i can do to prevent this from happening again?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

1sr Get a MRI done, make sure you don’t have DDD that keeps causing herniated disc. 2nd take it easy and take Sarms so you don’t waste muscle during recovery.
If you’re prone to herniated disc, wear belt, lift lighter avoid bending and keep proper posture at all times.
Finally, get a top notch chiropractor.
Wish you speedy recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

herniated discs are part of the game weight training. i've been doing it more than half my life since i was 15 and i got 3 in my mid 30's. i have spent THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS going to chiropractors, doctors, massage therapists, even acupuncturists all that bullshit that does not work. it was extremely bad and i was considering just having my discs cut out very risky procedure. finally an honest PA told me 'go to hot yoga' and amazingly it worked the first day i did it

here is a thread where i explain how i actually got relief https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...cle-advice-herniated-disc-recovery-72608.html

also i hate to break it to you but you will have to change the way you weight train going forward. weight training compresses your discs and decreases mobility and flexibility. so you need to slow way down on that and eliminate certain lifts.

Man I would work away from the rows man. I would also suggest hot yoga. Its not a comfortable practice but I am telling you it has great benefits!

Take it from someone that battled herniated discs for years....quit doing the shit that aggravates it! Form doesmt mean a thing. It's the movement itself. I quit doing squats, deadlifts and bent over rows years ago. I now have zero issues

Top Bottom