Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here I am looking like total HELL

HOW DID YOU GET IT IN THE FIRST PLACE? DIDNT YOU USE ARIM OR NOLV? JUST WONDERING FOR MY OWN KNOWLEGDE. ANYTHING TO KEEP MYSELF FROM GOING THROUGH THAT. I REALLY HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON BRO.

Hey Vinnie, my gyno was all natural. It developed when I was about 13 or 14. I didn't notice any changes in it when I started juicing(which was 12 years after the gyno formed) I'm just worried about juicing now, I sure don't want to go through this again(I paid $3500 out of my pocket on top of the discomfort). Most of my cycles are pretty mild dosage, usually 400mg/test per week. My heaviest cycle was 500mg of sustenon/week.

plifter.
so now that you had the surgery, does that mean you will never get it again? do they take out some kind of gland or what? also, where you overweight as a kid? some people say that it comes with being overweight. im just trying to peice it all together man. im learning more and more about gyno with each case i hear about.
thanks

I think most of the people who responded in the beginning thought it was a joke. remember that a lot of people on this board are new and don't know who P is.

Just my opinion here as usual.

##spiderbaby##

Plifter,
sorry for cracking a joke at your expense, I have never seen anyone post gyno surgery and with all the fake pics out, I thought you were joking. If you would have included your arms & legs in the pic no one would have made any negative comments. My mistake, hope your recovery goes well.
PAE

Hell yeah they are rough. God forbid you ever have to have something done to your organs... they just rip you open, plop your shit on the table and start hacking away. Then they throw it all back in, put everything where they think it should go, and zip you back up.

Top Bottom