Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here I am looking like total HELL

PimpnAintEasy said:
After taking a good long look at your picture, other than having thoughts of shooting myself, I came to the conclusion that your Homer Simpsonesque physique creates the outline of a sad monkey's face with a bloody lip & fuked up hair. It's really very disturbing, please consider never going shirtless in front of a camara again.

BTW, I also think you & Hardbody are one in the same person: http://209.11.101.244/forum/showthread.php?threadid=9582

I dont think it is, Pimpn. that other guy had more chest hair

Plifter whats with the love handles, man? hopefully you'll recover quickly...

Lay off with the body fat guys, I'm swollen as hell. Nobody is going to look cut after that. My stomach and sides are swollen too.

not sure why some guys are flaming you,but you'd think that the iron bro's would be encouraging you to get well,seeing as how this is everyone's worst nightmare for god's sake.get well bro...and have it checked out asap to avoid dissapointment w/ the surgery.good luck and get well...:)

LMFAO @ Pimpn!
After taking a good long look at your picture, other than having thoughts of shooting myself, I came to the conclusion that your Homer Simpsonesque physique creates the outline of a sad monkey's face with a bloody lip & fuked up hair. It's really very disturbing, please consider never going shirtless in front of a camara again.

Considering the shape you are in, I would personally suggest keeping the love handles. It gives your boyfriend something to hold on to while he is banging you.

Feel for you there bro, that looks dam sore !! I think I would have spent the cash on more juice what the hell, Gyno ?? thats nothing to worry about.

ooouch

That certainly looks like it hurts like hell. I think the Doc might have been frustrated during surgery and punched you in the kidney while you were still under anesthesia.:bawling:

HERE'S A BEFORE PIC OF P

I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU ZIT FACED PUNKS TALK SHIT TO HIS FACE

View

What's with all the flames. People get swollen after being cut open and having shit taken out of their body. Holy shit, he is probably bigger then every person that flamed him.

Plifter- Honestly, get that checked out, I have never seen bruising like that, the swelling is normal, but the bruise by your kidney bothers me. Be safe!

The bruising is from the skin being moved around during the surgery. The doctors are very rough when they operate. Also, surgery causes a large amount of trauma and the body reacts by breaking capillaries and veins at the dermis level.

Top Bottom