Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Here I am looking like total HELL

What the fuck?!! I seriously hope that is not you. if it is, you not only got beaten\raped, but you still have gyno. Bitch.

omfg.........U are a full grown adult ????? holy shiet I feel bad for you (I seen ur "other" pic on the other forum) I thought u were hung like that because u were 14-15 yrs old or something. Well I guess I was wrong, sorry I dont mean to make u feel bad, obviously u dont have a self esteem problem to show that in the first place, But have u looked in surgery options ? You probably could have spent that gyno money on a more "needed" surgery. What do you think ?

Yea I think thats really him, looks like they did a fucked up job, maybe it was from the lipo.

Im just getting the glands cut out, I can loose any exess fat with diet, im going to Dave Pulumbo's surgeon, Pulumbo said he was back in the gym lifting weights 10 days after the surgery.

They are gonna only use a local anesthetic on me.

After taking a good long look at your picture, other than having thoughts of shooting myself, I came to the conclusion that your Homer Simpsonesque physique creates the outline of a sad monkey's face with a bloody lip & fuked up hair. It's really very disturbing, please consider never going shirtless in front of a camara again.

BTW, I also think you & Hardbody are one in the same person: http://209.11.101.244/forum/showthread.php?threadid=9582

HEY P, WHEN THE SWELLING GOES DOWN ALL WILL BE COOL.

DID THE DOCTOR TAKE SOME FAT OUT OF YOUR GUT TO SMOOTH YOUR CHEST OUT? IF NOT, THEY GET KINDA ROUGH WHEN YOU GO UNDER THE KNIFE. YOU MAY HAVE GOTTEN BRUISED FROM THEM MOVING YOU AROUND.

GET WELL SOON, BRO.

Top Bottom