Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helping with my new routine

scottbarry

[FONT=&quot]Im new here. Just want to ask comment or suggestion with the split I want to do. Im working 6 days a week so i don't have too much time to workout but i cant live without taking care of my body. My goal as of now is just to stay in shape and bring the cuts on my body. not to have some big muscle mass although I want but my schedule as of now will not allow me too. Im planning this routine[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mon: Legs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Tue: Chest / Back[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wed: Off[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]THu: Shoulder / Arm[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fri: Off[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sat: Chest / Back[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sun: Off[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Im planning to split the back workout on upper on tuesday and lower on saturday. any suggestion exercise sets, etc. im doing the cardio on my rest day or on early morning before i go to work at least twice a week. is this a good plan? thank you[/FONT]

that routine hits your shoulders 3X per week which is too much

one of the glaring mistakes that was pointed out to me wisely by Frank Zane when I interviewed him on my podcast was how guys overtrain their shoulders too much. it is absolutely true. when you work the chest and back you still hit shoulders. so you never have to dedicate a split to shoulders

how about doing abs/calves that day which can be trained more often

I would recommend trying to work all parts out equally. If its possible, I know you dont want to neglect any body parts but everything will grow with equal use.

Top Bottom