Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

helping with my core

teamATOS

Hi,
I am doing this for health, not interested in the looks.

Thing is I have a big belly partly due to hormones, and I'm tackling that with food intake. At the same time, while my body is all muscly, my belly is not and it affects my posture and my breathing.

What exercises would you reccommend? I can't do planks nor push ups nor crunches yet. That's how bad my muscles are! I can do so many other things though! I can walk 10km every day, even 20 if I have the time, with not even feeling it, I can dance for hours no end.

My level up is to train some core muscles, just confused on what I can do that is sustainable and possibly is not a gym exercise.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

There are weight exercises like squats and deadlift that will strengthen your core, however you seem opposed to the gym. Just keep trying to plank, do a single crunch, or single push up. Even just try tightening your stomach muscles and holding it.

Hi,

Thing is I have a big belly partly due to hormones, and I'm tackling that with food intake. At the same time, while my body is all muscly, my belly is not and it affects my posture and my breathing.

What exercises would you reccommend? I can't do planks nor push ups nor crunches yet. That's how bad my muscles are! I can do so many other things though! I can walk 10km every day, even 20 if I have the time, with not even feeling it, I can dance for hours no end.

My level up is to train some core muscles, just confused on what I can do that is sustainable and possibly is not a gym exercise.

Which is it? Hormones or too much food?

Hi,

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
First thing you need to do is get that fat down. That will help you with your exercises big time on top of being healthier. It all comes down to diet

Hi,

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Something interesting when you train abdomen muscles is to understand how workout muscles instead of good movement. You can do 1000 sit-ups without any muscles because you don’t use these muscles in your exercises. You are supposed to feel those. Take care to have belly inside and not your maximum, go much over what your mind asks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom