Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helping with muscle soreness

MarvinEatman

[FONT=&quot]I was wondering what is good to take for soreness the day after a workout. I am trying to lose weight but I am so sore the day after I can't string together consecutive days of cardio due to the soreness. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.[/FONT]

Glutamine and ibuprofen until you get used to it

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

what is soreness? it is simply the body spitting out inflammation to repair the damage you did. so why would you want to stop it? makes no sense and is a great way to get injured

once you get conditioned and your body knows what to expect the soreness will lessen.

I know it seems hard to want to do any form of exercise when you’re feeling pain. Its normal to feel this way. You just have to dig a little deeper and push through that discomfort. After 1-2 weeks of consistency you will notice a huge difference!

[FONT=&quot]I was wondering what is good to take for soreness the day after a workout. I am trying to lose weight but I am so sore the day after I can't string together consecutive days of cardio due to the soreness. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.[/FONT]
No theres nothing you can do really. Soreness is part of the game, and your body adapts over time. If the soreness stays too much then you're probably pushing the workouts too much with volume, etc

No theres nothing you can do really. Soreness is part of the game, and your body adapts over time. If the soreness stays too much then you're probably pushing the workouts too much with volume, etc
I completely agree with this.

Top Bottom