Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with teenage sons workout

Dbjergins

Hey guys first post so be gentle. I have a 17 year old son that stands 6'4" and as of today weighs 246 lbs. It's a long story but lets just say that 20months ago he was 5'7" 295 lbs. The kid has literally changed who he is in the weight room and I have never been so proud, not because he did it but because he said he was going to and did it. He asked me about a month ago if he could do a cycle of steroids. I know this may make me sound like a monster but if I don't help him im afraid that he will do it the wrong way and really screw the proverbial pooch. I need direction. He wants to do a cycle from about now til the end of summer that will give him the most gains in strength with some mass but we don't want to sacrifice any speed. I know what he is shooting for and why I just want to make sure he does it as safe as possible. He missed a year early on due to an elbow injury and wants to make a jump in strength this summer before the scouts start watching next season, his senior year. Any advice on cycles and the right doses would be very appreciated.

There is no safe way for a 17 year old to use aas man.
He could prematurely fuse his growth plates (yeah he isnt done growing yet) and also your hpta does not achieve peak output until age 25. Shutting it down before that occurs may permanently harm his HPTA and keep it from ever producing the amount of test he night have naturally had he not shut it down before it reached maximum output. The sadder part is he will never know if he did that.
A CYCLE NOW MIGHT MAKE HIM STRUGGLE THE REST OF HIS LIFE NOT ONLY TO GAIN MUSCLE BUT TO EVEN FUNCTION NORMAL SEXUALLY.
YOU HAVE GOT TO EDUCATE HIM ON THESE THINGS AND HOPE HE IS SMART ENOUGH TO COME TO THE DECISION ON HIS OWN THAT IT ISNT WORTH IT.
PERHAPS BY BEING OPEN AND HONEST WITH HIM AND TELLING HIM THAT YOU WERE CONSIDERING IT AND LOOKING INTO PROPER CYCLES FOR HIM AND THIS IS WHAT YOU FOUND. HE MAY ACTUALLY THINK YOUR ARE SIMPLY REALLY LOOKING OUT FOR HIM AND NOT BEING AN OVERPROTECTIVE DAD. Which is in fact exactly the truth!
Sorry about caps but i am not going back and retyping all that at this point! LOL Best of luck! The above is my best advice to you.

Why would someone of that size want to juice? My God, he's the size of Calvin Johnson. Why not train normally and develop all of the natural, sustainable mass you can get? 2 or 3 years of supervised training can provide amazing gains. And do some athletic work. Box jumps, sled pulls, etc. Wish I had that natural size.

He is 17 he should not use steroids. If he is 17 I'm assuming he is in high school and if he does any sports and he test positive for steroid use he is done.

Top Bottom