Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with a rotator cuff injury....

TheGame23

I don't know how exactly I hurt it, but after doing my chest on monday, I woke up and my left shoulder was killing me. Behind the blad where the rotator cuff is. I didn't lift on tuesday and wednesday. I did on thursday. It has not stopped hurting since tuesday. I wake up and it is the worst in the morning. It tends to fade away as the day goes on, but I can still feel it. Now I don't know how serious it is, but it hurts real bad in the mornings. I know this injury can be a real bad one to come back from. I leave in February and I need to feel fine by then. Any advice on how to heal it? Anything would be great. Thanks guys.

Your best bet is going to a doctor...
Don't do anything thats gonna put any stress on your shoulders don't wanna make it worse than it is

i did the same thing. to heal i took 5lb weights and did front lateral raises, three sets of 20. after that i take a 25 lbs dumbell and let my arm dangle in in a circular motion. i then went to the peck deck and grabbed the left handle with my right arm and pulled until my arm wwas fully extended to the right with very light weight. do the same with the other arm.

it worked for me, hope this helps

Hey bud,

First off I would talk to your doctor. But from what I know about shoulder injuries, its best if you don't put your glenohumeral joint in a susceptible position, the main exercises that cause injury are wide grip bench presses, behind the neck presses, lat pulls behind the neck, things of that nature, I think you an visualize the basic position to avoid. But good luck, shoulder injuries are bad news. p.s. another good thing to do is warm up your 4 rotator cuff muscles directly before training delts, chest or back, there are two main exercises that can do this, talk to a therapist and he/she will show you.. .......good luck once again...

Ryan

Top Bottom