Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help Required For Gaining

nextbigthing

I am 21 year old with 2 years of experience of gym my current weight is 74 kg or 164 lbs , height is 5'10".

I workout six days a week and take rest on sunday, I am doing one body part per day but i have stopped growing so i request you to please give me a workout schedule that will make me grow i want to bulk.

Thank You

Sir
May be there is diet issue but i don't have a good workout schedule. I want to figure out that first then i will ask for some help on the diet.

Regards

Youre working out too much. Cut it back to 3 days per week max. 2 days would probably be even better. Check the thread abour your, "I want to be bulkier" follow same advice. MORE IS NOT BETTER MOST OF THE TIME!

Youre working out too much. Cut it back to 3 days per week max. 2 days would probably be even better. Check the thread abour your, "I want to be bulkier" follow same advice. MORE IS NOT BETTER MOST OF THE TIME!
Sir
Thank You for your help i am planning to workout 3 or 4 days a week according to the following schedule, please feel free to correct or modify the schedule.

Code:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/guides/male-20to39-muscle-building/training
One more help is required from you i need a diet plan also if you can write me a diet chart or tell me any thread that has a good plan for gaining i will be highly obliged.
I can't have beef in my diet, pork and fish are also not readily available.

Regards

Sir
Thank You for your help i am planning to workout 3 or 4 days a week according to the following schedule, please feel free to correct or modify the schedule.

Code:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/guides/male-20to39-muscle-building/training
One more help is required from you i need a diet plan also if you can write me a diet chart or tell me any thread that has a good plan for gaining i will be highly obliged.
I can't have beef in my diet, pork and fish are also not readily available.

Regards

a lot of stuff on BB.com is not credible. There are hundreds of thousands (maybe more) people on there, and a hell of a lot of them don't know their stuff. Don't get me wrong, some of the guys there know a lot but there are too many people. I skimmed through parts of the video, and it all seems like common sense.

What are your goals man? Also, that routine looks like crap. Why have lat pulldowns, BB Rows, DB Rows, Pullups, Deadlifts, BB Curl, Hammer Curls, and Concentration Curls in the same workout in that order?

Also, bench dips are inferior to bar dips? Only day that looks OK is for legs, and even that seems like a bit too much to me.

Sir
I have also started taking Optimum 100% Whey recently. I am taking 1 scoop in the morning empty stomach, 1 scoop before gym, 1 scoop after the gym. Is there any other supplement i need to take ?

Top Bottom