Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with rebuilding my legs

einbryant

I'll make this quick. I'm 35 yrs. old 6'2" 200 lbs about 10% body fat. Last yr. I had a motorcycle accident and couldn't walk for 7mos... needless to say my injured leg is 2" smaller. I have gh and 8cc of 200mg deca, what is the best way to cycle and train? When I was 16, I did 150 anadrol and that was the only time I juiced. Thanks for the advice.

If you are wanting to run a cycle I think your going to need more than 1600mg of Deca.

Are you currently working out??

ViperHMS said:
If you are wanting to run a cycle I think your going to need more than 1600mg of Deca.

Are you currently working out??

I just got back into training. I shattered my entire lft leg( knee down) I was walking w/ severe limp but now it's not that bad. I'm not looking to get big, just regain my symetry. All of my gear is prescribed so I know it's real.Thanks for the advice

I had an accident in 1994..Shattered my right leg from the knee down including my ankle...Bones are fine but I do not have an ankle joint at all. I did not walk for 4 months, and I have had 6 surguries.

I has been over 12 years and my right quad is still 1 inch smaller than my left...My left calf is 19.5 inches and my right is 17
I wish I could help...but I have not found the magic solution yet either. I have even went a solid 6 months with only minimal work to my left while trying every thing that I could think of for the right...but to no avail...it just does not want to grow.

Goldprospector said:
I had an accident in 1994..Shattered my right leg from the knee down including my ankle...Bones are fine but I do not have an ankle joint at all. I did not walk for 4 months, and I have had 6 surguries.

I has been over 12 years and my right quad is still 1 inch smaller than my left...My left calf is 19.5 inches and my right is 17
I wish I could help...but I have not found the magic solution yet either. I have even went a solid 6 months with only minimal work to my left while trying every thing that I could think of for the right...but to no avail...it just does not want to grow.

Damn bro, your accident seems worse than mine. I shattered my entire shin but still have my ankle joint etc... Thanks for the advice. Oh by the way, I didn't start walking until I got on the gh ( 6mos on/off) 1 iu a day

Dec. 19th 2003 I had a ladder collapse under me and I tore my quad tendon off my patella. My quad went from 30" to 23" in 8 weeks....devastateing to say the least. I do not train haevy anymore....well for me. High rep REALLY fuckin' fast giant sets. I still do 1000# leg presses in there but no heavy squats. Four exercises in a row then I rest. My quad is good enough that I am back at national level qualification status and will compete in....19 days at the Jr Nationals. I dropped a weight class down to Lt Hvy now. I look better and do like 1/4 the gear. Works well except I starve to make weight. Do not rush it and remember there is more than one way to skin a cat. The HGH is a good idea. 1iu a day for recovery is fine. Deca at 200mg a week is ok but watch yer pecker with no androgen in there. Maybe some Proviron @ 50mg a day.

Quad

einbryant said:
Damn bro, your accident seems worse than mine. I shattered my entire shin but still have my ankle joint etc... Thanks for the advice. Oh by the way, I didn't start walking until I got on the gh ( 6mos on/off) 1 iu a day
Funny thing about my injury...I had no blunt force injury....I mean...I was not in a car accident or anything...I slid down an incline (on ice) for about 25 feet...Arms and left leg were waving around trying to get my balance, When I got to the bottom of the incline, my right foot caught in a groove and I had a compression fracture...from the knee to the ankle...Just picture an accordian, that is what the lower half of my leg simulated.

Anyway...just try working you left leg harder than the right leg... I have had 6 cycles and have not got it to catch up yet...If you are going to cycle, try working the right leg only (which ever muscle group is the worse.

My right leg looks more rippped than my left...but it measures smaller, don't make a lot of sense...But I am still trying. I always do a couple of extra sets with my right leg...and I guess it is a slow but steady progress. When I started re-training my legs...My left Quad was 3.5 inches bigger than my left, and now it is only 1 inch...but I still have no hope for the calf muscle...trying doing calf raises when you don't have an ankle joint...can we say "impossible"?

Good luck bro

good luck buddy...I would definatly get some GH in there...maybe test instead of DECA...just so your hormones are telling you to grow and train...also test helps recovery....IMO

be simple:

all sets 10-15 reps to rebuild base safely

Warm up on bike 10 minutes followed by basic stretches

5 sets of Leg Presses
5 sets of hamstring curls or light stiff deadlifts
5 sets of calf raises

add exercises and intensity later

same thing happened to me over two years ago bro, set a wheelie down and i tankslapped.......got two pins in my wrist which was shattered, and four pins in my left foot and two in my knee!!

it took me over a year since my last surgery to train legs at all again, and my left calf and quad are much smaller, but oh well......id rather have small legs than go through another surgery! I busted my talus bone in my ankle into three pieced, had to re break my ankle, take a bone graft out of my hip and put in there, with pins and screws......i DID do HGH and the doctor says i did heal faster than normal, so i say it worked

Top Bottom