Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help. Please and Thank you.

ladywin

First of all, I apologize if this is the wrong spot to to ask this question. I saw that there were more people in the forum, so assumed that I would have a greater chance of getting an answer. 2nd, I have searched this and every other site and have read different answers or rude comments telling the poster to learn simple math. Please don't yell at me. I am politely asking for your help. OK, my question is this: I have always used grossman Cynomel that is 25 mcg per tab. Since it is not being produced, I am going to try liquid peptide T3 100mcg X 30ml for my research. I have a syringe that goes from .1 to 1 ml. Do any of you know how many ml would equal 25 mcgs? I am a long time member, but this is my first (I think) post/question. Again, thank you!

.25 or .025? As you can see, I have not begun my research because i am agonizing over proper dose.

Last edited:
I think that 25 mcg is actually .025 ml. Or am I wrong? I have searched this entire forum and keep getting different doses. So, I have not begun my research yet. I am still puzzled about the dosing. Here are the contradictions I have found:
"there are 0.2 cc in 20 mcg. The reason is that 1 ml (milliliter) is exactly the same as 1 cc (cubic centimeter). So 100 mcg to 1 ml is the same as 100 mcg to 1 cc. Dividing both amounts by 5 to maintain the ratio, this is the same as 20 mcg to 0.2 cc.
I was on 100 mcg cynomel and I'm sorry to say but blueskypeptide t3 is definitely not 5mcg/drop. It's not even 5 mcg/2 drops in my experience.
your right , the bsp t3 is 2.27 mcg per drop
Dividing 450 drops per container into 3,000 mcg per container
shows a dose of
approximately 6.7 mcg per drop.

1. I filled the Ionic dropper to the 1.0 milliliter mark with the BSP t3.

2. I transferred the BSP t3 in the Ionic dropper over into the BSP dropper.

3. I counted the drops as I emptied out the BSP dropper.

4. I counted 24 drops.

5. BSP says its t3 contains "100mcg x 30ml".
I take that to mean the bottle contains 30ml of liquid,
and that each of those milliliters contains 100mcgs of t3.
100mcg per milliliter.

6. Remember, I counted 24 drops in a milliliter as dispensed by the BSP dropper.

7. That would divide out to 4.17 mcg per drop.

*So, I don't know what accounts for the disparity between my two methods.
I guess this latest, second method seemed a little more straight-forward,
so, personally, I think I will lean towards believing
the BSP t3 is about 4.2 mcg per drop (and perhaps a bit higher if anything). Maybe BSP was shooting for that--maybe their t3 IS actually 5mcg per drop
and my inexact measures are a bit off."

Has anyone figured out the dose and have experiences to share? Thanks in advance!

1mL = 100mcg. The vial is 30mL in total volume.

If you want 25mcg.

25/100 * 1 mL = 0.25mL.

If you wanted say 50mcg
50/100 * 1 mL = 0.5mL

Make sense?

Last edited:
Top Bottom