Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with my pecs

SinisterUproar

I have wierd pecs, they have came a long way but still haw a long way to go. They look good in a shirt because they are big on the outside and on top. But the inner pecs are underdeveloped and I can't get
My lower pec to separate from the body. How can I really develope these two areas?

Dips and maybe decline flys should help some with that lower part.. Honestly I pretty much only do incline movements and my whole chest is pretty developed.. Maybe its genetics? You probably just need more work targeted in that area

I do flat bench (mostly dumbell) and incline (mostly dumbell) and my chest looks good. I never really do decline

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

It is genetics, but I refuse to beleive
I can't develope these the way I want them to look. I've already had HUGE improvement

It is genetics, but I refuse to beleive
I can't develope these the way I want them to look. I've already had HUGE improvement

Thats the spirit bro! Hard work will beat genetics! You just have to train them right and if they are getting better, than why change it! Just keep with it im sure everything will improve

Decline dumbell press are one of the best chest excerise ever, dont do them fast its not a strength exercise, do them slowly as you lowe the weight and squeeze the chest as you come up, it gives a great line from where the outer pec run down to inner lower pec, also cable cross over is one of the best exercise for shaping the whole chest, make sure you do them in a fly movement not press, and stretch all the way back and and squeeze them when bringing the handle down to lower pec, it really made my chest look good and i have possibly the worst chest genetic ever, so give them a try.

High reps create blood flow which creates mass.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom