Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help on my cut

AJmatthews

[FONT=&quot]I'm about to finish my first bulk, in which I've gained a fair amount of weight.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I started the bulk at around 18% bf, and I'd say I'm probably about the same now, so in that respect, I'd say that relatively most of my gains were good quality mass. My next goal is to get myself down to 10% bf.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So now I'm ready to start my first cut. I'm intending to use Mauro DiPasquale's Metabolic Diet, which for anyone not familiar, is essentially carb restriction throughout the week (only 30g per day if possible) and then hit the carbs in a big way at the weekend. Have read good reviews & the science (or at least the bits I fully understand) seemed logical. However anyone have any first-hand experiences of this?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I intend to take Cuts & integrate it into the above regime, of course maintaining good training intensity & some cardio. The aim of the above is to become "fat-adapted" as they call it, and train your body to burn the stored fat as it's primary source of fuel.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My current thinking is that I get myself fat-adapted (which takes 10-14 days apparently) and then start the Cuts, in an attempt to be already on the right road before Cuts kicks in and gives me a helping hand. Does this seem a good way to go, or should I hit the Cuts from day one?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Any thoughts on any of the above most appreciated.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Honestly not familiar with this diet. Let is know how it works for you though.

let me address these silly deficit diets for you. the reason they tell you to have a cheat day or cheat weekend is because eating in a deficit does NOT WORK! i try and explain this logically to people but they don't get it. it is weight watchers. we all have had gf's who have done WW and they lost a little at first, but in the end they ended up gaining more weight, or they failed to lose weight entirely.

the reason is when you eat in a deficit your body is like a furnace, so it will go lower to compensate for that. now the geniuses who push these deficit diets realized that, so then they came up with the cheat weekend thing to make up the difference. well the problem is eating pizza, bread, doghnuts, bagels and all those carbs sends your insulin so high that your body goes into major fat storage mode. so you will spin your wheels following this bullshit

i came up with a cutting guide that will work 100X better than this nonsense that has proven not to work. check it out: https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale

Top Bottom