Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help on muscle recovery

ezequielbern

Hi bros I need some tips of speeding up my muscle recovery?? a few days ago I worked on my back and 2 days later I still have sored muscles.

Hi bros I need some tips of speeding up my muscle recovery?? a few days ago I worked on my back and 2 days later I still have sored muscles.

these are ideas from reading articles and studies. I can't vouch for the efficacy except to say for me, the compression and the l-citrilline seem to work. oh. and the roller.

pre and post-creatine.

pre-take magnesium

to prevent DOMS-
http://www.coachmag.co.uk/lifestyle/3795/how-to-reduce-doms-8-effective-ways
post- compression (wear in the 24 hours)
post- roller,
pre- and night- joint lube like :
http://sports.flexiseq.com/uk/
pre- menthol rubs
pre and post - warm up n cool down
post - hot/ cold shower 2min intervals
post- cherries, blueberries
pre- coffee. study was 5mg/k. 365mg
pre- l-citrulline or melons, beta alanine
pre and post - bcaa
pre and post -blueberries study -1kg-
5,10hrs b4;. 12,36hrs after
hiit on speedflex machines

citraline on empty stomach. ad arginine later,
6g/ day minimum

---------

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello, as you make a different way of life changes on your journey to wellness or fitness, a standout amongst the most basic areas for change is that of your dietary patterns. Without legitimate and sound nourishment, it will be a losing fight to attempt and get fit. You need to begin eating to fuel your body and sustain it, rather than eating basically in light of the fact that something tastes great or on the grounds that you are having a terrible day. can turn into a decent companion to your body as you get into shape—and they can enable you to remain fit as a shape.

I would start off by adjusting your training and nutrition. And possibly rest as well.

If you need help with training programming and stuff, hit me up and I'll help you out.

Top Bottom