Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me train my gf

NYMan203

My gf is about 5'0" so she works out religiously because she knows she will gain weight fast with how short she is. She loves training though, honestly probably goes harder than most guys at my gym. Although most guys at my gym are not very intense. Anyway she wants me to help her lose her bodyfat so she can compete in physique shows. She has a very muscular frame already and she has cleaned her diet up tremendously. Her main focus area is her core obviously, she can't get it as tight as she wants. I want to help her train but it's hard for me to workout with a girl since I do heavy weight training mostly with strict break times and I really don't like to have to stop and explain and teach. I'm trying to put together a routine for her to follow to lean out as much as possible but I have no idea how to train a girl lol. Any tips on any routines online I could find, references to good online trainers, books, articles, anything to help her I'd appreciate. Thanks for any input!

You might have better luck with replies in the woman section.

As for you saying you don't wanna work out with her to stop teach and workout, if you put together a workout plan for her you will have to do that anyways lol I help a few females train my advice would be is workout before or after and just go with her for support and help her threw her workout. Other wise her training will suffer resulting in less bf she could have dropped.

You say she wants to compete in physique and she is already muscular correct? So if she already has muscle for a female and is trying to cut, then it seems her training is already up to par and she needs to up her cardio or add in hiit training.

i'm not a fan of working out with your spouse.. men and women are too different.. hell i'm not a fan of working out with anybody at all unless they are gonna push you (which most of the time doesn't happen) but anyway the first thing obviously is diet needs to be sharp if she wants to compete in physique, that is the #1 thing. once that is down then training will be a snap

find her a gay trainer that is short and thin??

best thing i did was get my wife a female trainer that already had the body my wanted to develop, thus she was properly motivated even when not training with them, I did train with her explaining what my goals were then waited to see if she knew what I was suppose to do... she did and so i contracted her to train my wife.. doesn't hurt that she's 24 120 lbs and 5'7.. same as my wife..

Top Bottom