Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me im so out of energy after one hour of lifting!

crunch1

I'm very drained of energy after an hour of lifting, sometimes i have to leave because I can't finish, and I have to come back later in the day. I did'nt have this problem a year ago, I could go strong without any problems for 2 hours, now im just beat. I have recently taken 1 month off because of a vicious cold. I'm 20 years old and take all my supplements/vitamins. I'm wondering what I can do to get some more energy to get me through my workout.

I have not tried an thing like Xendendrine (spelling?), or ginsing. Do you think this will help at all? I have read the warnings on the fat burners and they say do not take if you have anxiety or are taking perscription drugs, and i have generalized anxiety take allergy meds, can i still take them? I keep seeing all these scary stories on date line about them, but I need more energy! I'm not on a low carb diet or anything like that. Please give me any suggestions! Thanks Bros!

try:

Caffine:

Working out at night: (I always have longer lasting energy at night most people do)

**Don't eat Carbs/fibre or mabe even protein before you lift. I've found that if I eat alot of cereal in the morning I run out of energy fast the rest of the day. I think its the carbs some how. (Cereals I normally eat are bran cereals or soy/fibre cereals) It goes against rational but it happens to me everytime took me a bit to figure out what was going on. You may want to check this.

Water make sure your taking in alot it causes you to fatigue faster when low.

On a side note of the carb intake try eating some protein before you go. I was reading a study on alertness and it said avoid dairy products and take in some good protein mabe peanuts or something for a quick aid. (I was actually reading it to help out my gameing reaction time for Unreal Tournement :)

intresting, I eat a ton of carbs in the morning, and then i work out at night, i think i will try caffine.

thanks

Question... why are you trying to lift for more than an hour anyway? If you can lift longer than an hour, you're not lifting intensly enough.

Also, carbs (glucose) are what fuel anaerobic activities, not protein or fat. Make sure to eat a meal high in complex carbs 2-3 hours before lifting for optimum energy.

"Eat peanuts for protein?" Um... you might want to read the label on that one. Peanuts are a great source of fat, but contain little protein. 8g/serving for peanut butter if I remember correctly.

Make sure that you are drinking enough water during the day. If your muscles are not properly hydrated this can effect you energy level.

Originally posted by JB3:

"Eat peanuts for protein?" Um... you might want to read the label on that one. Peanuts are a great source of fat, but contain little protein. 8g/serving for peanut butter if I remember correctly.

I think that's a soy protein anyway.

------------------
Backstage, '75 Olympia:

Serge Nubret, "I look like I can take you."

Arnold, "Keep looking."

why shouldnt he be lifting for more than a hour,if he doesnt get a pump until then ,then why stop lifting? i go till i have a pump then stop,im not even doing fixed sets anymore,this is the best training ive done in a long time and its very effective

------------------
" The Lord said he can get me out of this one, but he's pretty sure you're fucked."

"Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity."

"Its not when you die its how you live"

Top Bottom