Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help me get rid of love handles

Palild

I am overall a big guy, and I am rather satisfiedwith my muscularity. I am not all that well defined, but I am quitebig, and people can easily tell that I train and I am big. But theselove handles are reducing this impression. What kind of exercises canhelp me get rid of them?

Unfortunately, there are no exercises that would beparticularly good for this. If you got love handles, that means thatyou have extra fat, and you need to get rid of it, but this can notbe done locally. So you need to focus on losing weight in general,and the love handles will be gone. Also, you can apply someYohimflame on them – it is quite good for topical fat burning, andit really helps. But don't rely solely on it, and you will be good togo.

you need to get on a proper eating protocol. this means changing the way you approach food and the amount of food you eat everyday

everyday you gotta eat in a deficit man. there isn't any other magic way to lose weight.

I would add cardarine from sarms1 and n2slin pre meals to give you extra boost

The main thing for you is going to be fixing your diet and getting in a calorie deficit. I highly recommend downloading a nutrition data application on your phone like myfitnesspal and recording everything you eat each day.

Check out this video I made on how to calculate your calorie, protein, fat and carb intake based on your goals -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...s/nutrition-101-carbs-proteins-fat-46427.html

A rough estimate to determine how many calories you need is to multiply your body weight (in pounds) by 15. That will give you the amount of calories needed to maintain your current body weight. If your goal is to gain weight, multiply your body weight by 17-18. If your goal is to loose weigh, multiply your body weight by 12-13.
For example, a 200 pound person would need 3000 calories to maintain his weight (200 x 15 = 3000).

It just comes down to getting leaner. Love handles are the last place you are storing fat. Just continue to dial down calories and increase exercise.

I see - was hoping for exercises to solve the problem, but it seems that diet will be needed....love eating...will have to stop. Thanks Muskate for the diet suggestion. Steve, I have seen that SR9009 is very similar to Cardarine - which one is best?

diet is #1 thing man.. think about it.

you go bust your ass in the gym an hour and burn 500 calories.. that is great! but then you go to chiptole and eat a burrito meal and get back in 1000 calories.. what did you accomplish?

gotta dial in that diet for results man

and the difference between the two is SR9009 should be dosed pre workout while cardarine can be dosed 1-2X per day spread out

These two are basically the same.

Cardarine has the advantage of having a longer half life, so it can be taken just once per day without affecting results. But it does not contribute to fat loss as much as SR9009 does in passive mode.

On the other hand, SR9009 has a shorter half life, so for some it is less convenient due to the need for more frequent dosages.

Stenabolic (SR9009) and cardarine are extremely similar. They are both PPAR up regulators. SR9009 is slightly stronger then cardarine, but also a bit more expensive. It's kind of like cardarine's big older brother. You can't go wrong using either of them. If you have a bit of extra money, try SR9009. If money is on the tighter side, you can't go wrong with the tried and true cardarine.
http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/
http://www.evolutionary.org/stenabolic-sr9009-review

Top Bottom