Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help...light-headed (Newbie)

FLboy

Hello all,

I have been working out for the past 5 months. I am 25 years old in descent cardiovascular shape. I have gone from 6'1 235lbs to 6'1 (obviously my height has not changed) 215lbs. I owe it mostly to EF. I have been quietly reading your boards, trying to pick up as many pointers from as many discussions as possible. By no means am I where I want to be. However, I will not give up until I do. After that I will probably set new goals and start all over again.

Now to my problem. For some reason, beginning this Tuesday, I have been becoming light-headed towards the end of my workouts. My workouts haven't changed nor has my intensity. The only thing that has changed is my diet. My diet is as follows:

7:00am 3 egg whites 1 egg and 1/4 cup of oatmeal
10:00am protein shake ( 35 grams)
12:30pm chicken breast, broccoli, and brown rice
3:00pm protein shake ( 35 grams)
5:30pm 2 cans of Tuna and broccoli
7:00pm workout
8:30pm Post workout protein shake (35 grams)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to start my clen cycle until I have this figured out. I have been just taking a short break and then finishing my workout. However, this can't last nor can it be healthy.

Please Help! I have done searches for "Dizzy." However, most searches I have found are related to "Test." I am currently "unassisted." At least until December.

FLboy, my guess is that you don't have enough carbs, therefore no fuel for your workout. If you're trying to cut up, then low carbs is the way to go, but if you're weight training with the goal of adding muscle then you need plenty of carbs pre workout.

Thanks, Needsize!

I had a feeling that it was with my diet. I wouldn't say I am trying to cut up. I am still trying to lose some of fat on my lower abs. I have just a little left to lose. Maybe I should increase my carb intake for my 5:30 meal for fuel. Any suggestions? Hopefully that would help. What do you think I should add?

Thanks again!

Estropes,

Thanks for your input. However, I always make sure that I pay extra attention to my breathing. I know the importance of breathing and feeding your muscles with oxygen during a workout. Besides, this just started.

I have never had this problem. Yes, I have been dormant for about two years (in a relationship). However, I have always been athletic and by no means, am I out of shape. Most of what I picked up for working out was through baseball and football programs I was in.

I will try to pay more attention to my breathing today. Any other suggestions? I would really like to go a day without having problems this week.

Breath...

What a concept! Thank you for all you infinite wisdom. I'll make sure that I breath...that way I can live.

More than likely it has nothing to do with breathing. I used to have the same problem and it was caused by low blood sugar. Make sure you eat something before you workout.

Top Bottom