Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help ...How to grow massive pythons !

Looking for different arm routines, post your routine and arm size and how many inches you added since using that routine.

Im needing to add some serious size to my arms and im looking for some real asnwers or very good routines, to get them on thier way to stoutlyhood !

Im open to any methods that will WORK, I want to grow some "BIG" pythons!!!

Thanks

:)

My routines for arms change constantly. No one workout is ever the same, unless by coincidence. My triceps training is much more predictable then biceps though. Arms were 18 1/4 cold last I measured. The foundation of my arm training is pretty simple though. And Id estimate Ive gained over 8 inches on my arms training this way over the last 9 1/2 years. Ive always stuck to a minimum of 12 sets for triceps and 12 sets for biceps. I always take all my sets to failure, aside from the initial warm-up set. Reps can vary. For a long time I made great gains off of 12-15 reps to failure on each set. Now I get a variety of rep ranges. I think the key to this routine isnt the reps on each set, but the intensity and getting all the work in. Dropsets and Giant sets are great to throw into the routine as well. I always strive for soreness in the following days. If my arms dont get sore, Ill be sure to up the weights and intensity the next time. Ill even change things up, and this always gets me sore. I feel the muscle needs to be forced to adapt constantly in order to grow. Ontop of that, eat,train consistently and intensely and be patient. Plateaus can last a while at times. It took me 4 years to go from 17" to 18" on my arms. But it only took me 5 months to gain the last 1/2 inch. You might be surprised when and where the gains will come. Heres a link to my exercise selection and routine Id reccomend:

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=308120

Also, heres a link to a dropset that I came up with. I like it alot:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=323247&highlight=preacher+dropset

Hope that helps!

Wow great reply WalkingBeast, thanks for sharing your insights !

I'll be sure to add some of those Dropsets and Giant sets, looks like you know what your doing ...hell 18' inchers, someones been doing smething right .... :)

my arm routine involves squats..it helps the whole body grow!!!
tris:
cg bench 5x5
skulls 2x8
rope pushdowns 2x8

biceps:
BB curls 5x5
seated dbell curls 3x10

wnt2bBeast said:
my arm routine involves squats..it helps the whole body grow!!!
tris:
cg bench 5x5
skulls 2x8
rope pushdowns 2x8

biceps:
BB curls 5x5
seated dbell curls 3x10

Yeah squats are good man, but I already do them as part of my leg routine, im looking for more specific routines for just arms, deads & squats are great... I cant say any routine is great without them or not necessary ... they are awesome compound exercises for sure man no doubt !!

as for the 5x5's sounds more like non hytrophy growth and more like strength, Im looking for the SIZE, although seated DB curls look good but then agian that looks more like another regular type bi excercise a and skulls are a good switch it uper, might try those and do them agian soon, although I been doing them for quite awhile in the past ... hmm

Jollyrogers_cookin said:
Yeah squats are good man, but I already do them as part of my leg routine, im looking for more specific routines for just arms, deads & squats are great... I cant say any routine is great without them or not necessary ... they are awesome compound exercises for sure man no doubt !!

as for the 5x5's sounds more like non hytrophy growth and more like strength, Im looking for the SIZE, although seated DB curls look good but then agian that looks more like another regular type bi excercise.
5x5 is strength and size..i wasnt implying that you should squat on arms day lol i was saying that must be in your routine lol

i've found the best routine for size is to have patience and eat, and that there isn't one thing that will somehow magically make the growth faster

wnt2bBeast said:
5x5 is strength and size..i wasnt implying that you should squat on arms day lol i was saying that must be in your routine lol

I understand but Im looking for just the size part, I used to do the 5x5 a LONG time ago in a far away place .. heh but it hurt my tendons and I started getting shin splits and sh1t in my forearms and I could care aless about 5x5's. I know you where saying to do squats but I already do them and I know you where not implying to do them on arm day ... duh ! who would do that? so yes they are in my routine ....why would I not have them in my routine ...silly ! :p

super_rice said:
i've found the best routine for size is to have patience and eat, and that there isn't one thing that will somehow magically make the growth faster

you're right ...but you can always do something extra or different to speed that process up.. non drug related wise ... lol :chomp:

Top Bottom