Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with fat loss

DaneFrancis

I’m 25 years old and i have been lifting for over a year. I came from being very overweight at a young age, into being skinny fat. I have gained muscle and I lift pretty highly for my age, but my problem is with belly fat. I cooked my metabolism because my weight loss was so extreme. Now i am stuck and am not sure what to do. I tried increasing my calories for a long time, and i got muscle from that, but now that I've been trying to lose fat i can’t, even on a high calorie deficit. What should i do about my cooked metabolism. (I look between skinny fat and just plain muscular with some fat)

Don't run an extreme calorie deficit, especially consistently. Tune your diet and training to have a very mild calorie deficit, and be patient. The further along in your fat loss you get, the slower and harder it becomes to get the remainder. Intermittent fasting, and fasted cardio, can help a lot too. If that is all died in, you can also add a sarms cutting stack for faster results. Esarms.com has some high quality prebuilt sarms cutting stacks if you would like to check them out.

your metabolism will adjust based on how much you eat or don't eat so don't listen to the idiots who tell you that your 'metabolism is cooked'.. our bodies don't work like that lol

if it did humans would have been extinct a long fucking time ago.. we survived climate change, famine, wars, invasions, etc. because we have the ability to adjust our metabolism on the fly

so having said that eating in a deficit daily or in a surplus daily is STUPID for that reason. you should cycle your calories constantly. someone training for a contest is going to do things different than a normal person

Did you try a vegan diet with vegetables protein? I always lose fat on my external and internal obliques. Try working them a lot on a romain chair with two 45 pound weighted discs. This is always good feeling when it is burning in this aera.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m 25 years old and i have been lifting for over a year. I came from being very overweight at a young age, into being skinny fat. I have gained muscle and I lift pretty highly for my age, but my problem is with belly fat. I cooked my metabolism because my weight loss was so extreme. Now i am stuck and am not sure what to do. I tried increasing my calories for a long time, and i got muscle from that, but now that I've been trying to lose fat i can’t, even on a high calorie deficit. What should i do about my cooked metabolism. (I look between skinny fat and just plain muscular with some fat)

No such thing. Also you don't mention cardio

Top Bottom