Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help designing program for use on first cycle

notjake11

I have been lifting for well over a decade but am just now about to do my first ever cycle. It is anavar/proviron based and will last for about 8 weeks. My goal is not to get huge (obv given the cycle i chose). Rather the goal is to increase strength, harden up, cut a bit more and then just maybe add a little more size/thickness to my chest, shoulders and upper back. As i said in my thread asking for help designing the cycle, the goal is to work towards the "300" look, not to get hige.

I am currently 6', 193 lbs, 37 yo male and about 13% bodyfat as of a bodpod taken today.

I want to minimize leg training because my legs are currently exactly the size i want them to be and they tend to get big very easy. I just this last week was finally able to buy my first pair of straight leg jeans in more than 15 years (have had to wear relaxed fit for my legs to get into them, even when i was as low as 8% bodyfat) and i have had more than a couple black women comment on how i have a nice roumd butt for a white boy.

So focus for me is the major upper body muscles. Primary focus would be on chest, upper back and especially shoulders. Secondary focus on arms. And goal is to chisel up, harden and thicken with just a little more size.

As i have never been on cycle before, i have no clue how to maximize the benefits in terms of training frequency, split, volume or even rep range. Given the cycle and goals outlined above, can anyone help me outling a training plan for the two months of the cycle on into the pct month?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

Top Bottom