x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for SaleNeed To Build Muscle INC.

help creating a routine...(lose fat, build lean muscle)

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about help creating a routine...(lose fat, build lean muscle) within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Ok, so myother thread in the "Fat-Loss" section is centered around well, my diet and nutrition plan...my other thread can be seen here: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=437901 So i've made this thread to get some advice on a workout regimen to compliment my diet... I do actually walk approximately 2-3 miles a day, i'm not sure the exact distance. Would it be worth getting a pedometer to calculate? Anywho.... Here's my dillema...I cant really afford the $30+ a month it

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

help creating a routine...(lose fat, build lean muscle)

Ok, so myother thread in the "Fat-Loss" section is centered around well, my diet and nutrition plan...my other thread can be seen here: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=437901

So i've made this thread to get some advice on a workout regimen to compliment my diet... I do actually walk approximately 2-3 miles a day, i'm not sure the exact distance. Would it be worth getting a pedometer to calculate?

Anywho....

Here's my dillema...I cant really afford the $30+ a month it costs here for a gym membership, since we just ad our first child on 9/30...Anywho, enough whining...

I have a 4 position bench, 80lbs worth of dumbbells, a curl bar, and i'll be ordering my barbell next week. I need to create a workout routine...I've been searching forever for dumbbell articles, but of all the ones i have found, how do i know which one is best to start with...?

I'd really appreciate any help I can get...I'm 287lbs, and enough is enough...My goal is to be at 200lbs, time line; not sure, I'd like to go about 2lbs a week if possible, so that would put me at around 230 in 6 months...

Thanks for looking!

All Natural

Re: help creating a routine...(lose fat, build lean muscle)

anybody? i'm a real NOOB to lifting...like i said i have a curl bar, straight bar, and an incline bench to work with right now...and obviously cardio.

With limited equipment its hard to suggest a routine.
    Heres a suggestion anways. (do what you can)

Just stick to the basics.

day 1
    Flat bench 3x8
    Barbell rows 3x8
    squats 3x8

day 2
    military press 3x8
    deadlifts 3x5
    abs

repeat day 1 sometime during the week if you feel up to it. Do something like this for a couple months until you build up some working capacity and jump into a harder routine.

Quote Quote posted by arejay
    anybody? i'm a real NOOB to lifting...like i said i have a curl bar, straight bar, and an incline bench to work with right now...and obviously cardio.
    U should check out the body for life book. it is basic easy to fallow
    and gives you a good foundation. It works.. no counting callories..
    he has meal plan and exersice all written out and easy to fallow..
    http://bodyforlife.com/exercise/index.asp Bill Phillips put this book out like in 98 so I am sure you could find a used one for cheep. to get you started..
    U dont have to buy the supplements to do the plan.. they are pricy..

This is a good program for someone that is new to everything... Try to make it threw the 3 months.. and see what you can do with good diet cardio and weights.. it takes dedication though...

used price.. http://www.seekwellness.com/bookstore/books/book75.htm

good luck..