Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with Bench

Drunkonjack

Actually my problem is sore elbows during Benching . I have previously recorded a 405 bench but now I struggle to support 225 with these sore joints . Is there anything I can do to help this ? A joint supplement maybe ?

Thanks

Could be totally off base here but maybe it's your supporting tendons that are weaker now. You said you used to bench heavy buy you can't now? Is that what you are trying to say?

Not sure of any supplements but try and wrap your wrists for extra support. Also believe it or not one thing that has helped me with my wrists and overall belching strength has been to work on my grip. Forearm curls anything that helps strengthen your grip. Hope this helps you out.

I would take two weeks off pressing and start using a glucosamine supplement

if the problem persists you could try using "fat" bars

is it the tricep tendon or the bicep/forearm tendon that is making the elbow sore?

im guessing tendonitis, pretty common. mainly stemmed from tricep assistance work, i got them bad doing skull crushers so i stopped doing them and rarely get flareups now.

I believe it was stemmed from fighting and getting my arm over extended in arm locks. fighting was fun but it was hard on the body .

It does seem like tendon pain I guess and sometimes my arm locks at the elbow about 45 degrees and it pops pretty loud when I force it through.

Very frustrating I can't get under much weight anymore . I was hoping to get into competitive power lifting again but this is a set back .

Thanks guys !

I believe it was stemmed from fighting and getting my arm over extended in arm locks. fighting was fun but it was hard on the body .

It does seem like tendon pain I guess and sometimes my arm locks at the elbow about 45 degrees and it pops pretty loud when I force it through.

Very frustrating I can't get under much weight anymore . I was hoping to get into competitive power lifting again but this is a set back .

Thanks guys !

that info would have been helpful in your original post...lol

Top Bottom