Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[HELP!]Un even muscles

raysolo

(first off im 17 and sort of new to serious body building (weight lifting for 2 years)

Basically my left trapezius,back, and deltoid are significantly bigger than my right, but my right bicep tricep and forearm is bigger than my right.

what i dont understand is why my left trapezius,back, and deltoid are smuch bigger than my right.

It makes me look really dumb because you can really tell :(

I noticed that
-when i am curling i am actually using my trapezius and deltoid alot to help lift the weight, even when i try not to i still do it.

-When im benching/pushups my right tricep feels more worked out than the left.

-i play guitar and the strap hangs on my left trazius/deltoid

-i usually lean on my left arm

I need some help finding a workout that will not make my body become even more un even.

I have tried excersices to try and even out my right shoulder but it also worksout my right tricep which will make it even more un even then the left.

and when i try the same workout on my left arm, it helpes even my tricep out but also works out my left trapezius and deltoid which makes it more un even then my right.

I really need some advice about this, it bothers me everyday its all i can think about.

If you use dumbells a lot, maybe consider doing more barbell exercises?

Last edited:
yes.. only barbell, AND use lighter weight so your weaker muscles be able to work without the stronger ones doing all the work... it may take some time, so give it time... im talking like a few months at least... i would lighten the load as if you were just starting out honestly...

bro when i was your age i had the same thing... my left trap was way bigger than my right. don't worry about it. just keep killing it, over time things will even out. your body is still young and still developing. you don't reach real maturity till your mid 20's.. trust me.

Great posts so far, listen to these guys...I think we were all there @ one time...

~EZ

Top Bottom