Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help! need to drop 2kg in a week to make my weight class

to robph thanks ill see what i can do about getting hold of what you suggested
and to sherk granted it may sound ridiculous that i dont necessarily know the best way to cut fast but ill explain why I have spent the last year getting into shape post surgery in the process gaining 30lbs of functional muscle and I was looking for more applicable advice as my metabolism has changed significantly shifting from quite ectomorphic to more mesomorphic and this seemed the most appropriate platform but your scepticism is understood

to robph thanks and I'll look into it
and to sherk your scepticism is understood but i spent the year post surgery getting into contest shape , in the process gaining 30lbs of functional muscle and shifting from a quite ectomorphic metabolism to a more mesomorphic metabolism all off my own back , reading 100+ e-books on diet , training etc and deriving my diet and routine from what I read . This shift in physiology requires me to widen my knowledge base to better understand how best to move forward don't mistake it for ignorance or stupidity. These forums seemed an appropriate platform to do so with like minded people who ,hopefully, have been where i am before

Well don't take it for me calling you stupid. I competed in various sports where you must meet a weight requirement for many many years growing up. For me and everyone I knew in these sports 5lbs is chump change to loose and could be done with a simple ice bath to bed with a shit ton of blankets to promote even more sweat loss. Now there's much safer and easier ways on the body to do it through nutrition and training but then there's ways to do it in a time crunch and I would expect anyone who competes to know both ways inside and out to get the job done. But that's me and where I come from.

i like the bath tub! get it as hot as you can stand it and lay in as long as you can stand it with everything submerged but ya nose. when its starts cooling drain it and refill hot. I lost 5 lbs in an hr after i pulled 5 lbs off the night before. so all you need is 5 lbs gone? hot bath will rip it off quick.

Top Bottom