Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP! I am very drained after training!

S

SSAlexSS

HELP!

After I train (I do it 3x a week 30-45 minutes max per workout) ... And few hours after my workout I feel DRAINED!!! I feel like falling asleep right there! It is hard for me just to stay awake! It is like I drank 20 bottles of beer or something!

Help! What can it be??? I am NOT OVERTRAINING. (3 times a week, 1.5 hours per week.) I traning session is abdominal only,
which is not heavy.

What is happening? Can someone explain!

Thanks!

Originally posted by EMAN:
What are you eating??

1 can of tuna + lots of oat meal before school. And 4 cans (225 cals each) of meal replacement at school. 1 litre of milk, 1 litre of water. Banana, lots of carrots.
At home I eat big meat on a stick, yogurt ,
lots of cheese like thing... And sometimes I drink protein shakes.
I probably have to eat a bit more things I guess...

So what you are saying is that I lack food?
WOW! interesting suggestion! Thank you!

I know when I feel drained it has to do with lack of sleep or lack of food. Both are as important if not more than the lifting itself in my view

For me it's almost ALWAYS lack of sleep. If I don't sleep enough on non-training days, I'm usually okay. i guess my metabolism slows to compensate. But on days when I hit the gym hard, if I didn't sleep enough the night before I'm WIPED out. I've slept away entire afternoons after the gym because of this.

Get at least 7-8 hours of sleep every night, and if you are still feeling drained try taking a short (1-2 hour) nap during the day.

If you don't have time for the nap, try getting to sleep a bit earlier. I try to get to sleep by 12am at the latest (and that is hard to do in college).

Sounds like you're either low on sleep or carbs.

------------------
Backstage, '75 Olympia:

Serge Nubret, "I look like I can take you."

Arnold, "Keep looking."

you need carbs, but not too much mind you ;)

super.jpg

Originally posted by LeviathanX:
Get at least 7-8 hours of sleep every night, and if you are still feeling drained try taking a short (1-2 hour) nap during the day.

If you don't have time for the nap, try getting to sleep a bit earlier. I try to get to sleep by 12am at the latest (and that is hard to do in college).

Thanks for some advice! But I usually get AT LEAST 9 hours of sleep!

it is not unusual for me to sleep for 12 hours.

Thanks for the info!

Top Bottom