Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help! Asymetrical pecs and lats!

medi3val

I've only been training hard for about three months. I've made huge progress during that time, but my right lat goes down further than my left, and my right pec is getting bigger than my left.

Do I need to take corrective action right now, or will this "level out naturally" as I get bigger?

This sucks!

Now dude!!!! Don't let it go by.. Its obvious your right side is taking all the stress.. Try and do more individual work and really focus on distributing the workload evenly. That's what I would do.. Just curious, can you do as much weight and reps with your left compare to your right,.,

I'm not sure man. All my exercises are compound with a bar, no barbells. Is there a chance it will "even out" on it's own anyone think? Or do I need to stop working out the right arm for a few weeks and only do barbells and such with the left?

Throw in some more concentration movements, and definitely pick up some movements with dumbbells instead of barbells and solid machines.

Top Bottom