Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hello Newbe Here

Keep it up brother, you're looking great! You're in better shape than half the people in my gym

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

DAMN Hotrod, looking good!!!!!!

~EZ

you will look back at those pics and have total aporeciation for the work you put in!
Inspiring! Keep going!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using EliteFitness

Welcome to the site Hotrod. You look fantastic and keep up the fantastic work. I have gifted you a platinum membership , to make navigating the site easier for you.. Congrats and again , Welcome to Elite Fitness..

Down 50 lbs 5 months but I have lost 1/2" in Biceps and 1/2 " in chest but muscle tone has increased is this normal ?

New Pic update 3/13/2012

Lookin good there hotrod. Yep, it's normal. You're losing fat and a little muscle. It's really hard to maintain ALL your muscle, especially if you have a lot of weight to lose. Your body needs to adjust to that kind of shock. Keep it up. You'll put the muscle right back on. Just get the weight off and then revamp the diet (slowly) so you can lift BIGGER. Are you lifting BIG and increasing weight on those lifts or just staying the same weight-wise. BTW, I've got ya beat, I'm your 59-year-older sister. HA. My pic is after working out for 6 mos. I have fat to lose too.

Top Bottom