Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hell Ya ! New World Record Set This Week By Me!

powerlifterjay

Yes it official, i know its a record. I have drank more freakin beer this week then i thought possible.

Everyone that knows PLJAY knows he likes his beer. In fact we were kidding at the meet about me being the Stone Cold of powerlifting. We were thinking of having somone throw me 2 cans of beer to bang to gether and guzzle befroe my opener. But having my grandparents there stopped that.

Last night i was eating at Chili's bar n grill. Yum! Its always 2 for 1 on drafts. Well know one can drink as much as me when were out. If they do its cause my wife puts an end to my guzzling. But last night the wife was working and i not only drank 12 beers (no big deal) but i did it in 1 hour. I wasnt trying either. I will break it soon. I am goiing to shoot for 45 minutes. The thing is i never get drunk. No matter how much i drink its always a slight buzz only.

So i think i am going ot enter some contests and test my skills against the bikers and rednecks around here and see if i am competitve. I have out drank some big time drinkers so ia m confident. Just now i feel the need to go against the best. I want to be an elite level drinker. Wish me luck gotta train!

congratulations! great accomplishment. Im glad the years of hard training paid off well. Maybe they will make you a special Beer shirt, that can deliver the beer quicker to your mouth.. or maybe you could get a beer hat for faster chugging abilities.
Good Luck.

I am currently working on downing an entire beer with one swallow. Like the dude on the man show. It will take practice. I do knwo a man who entered a comp and won with 52 beers. He was over 300lbs. Looked like the undertaker. I will wear no silly hat for chugging. Nor will i were a beer shirt. I like to go raw! No gear!

Too bad the guy on the man show died, but he was incredible. Goin raw is the way to be, even though, i bet a double denim, radical cut, with a velcro back beer shirt would help you pack down another 20 beers...

that one guy who downed 52 beers is amazing.. thats like 4 gallons of beer.. i dunno if you can make it. Good luck in your training... maybe they'res a westside program for it, where one day you'll practice heavy drinking, and another day you'll practice speed drinking( shot glasses)

Hey guys he's not kiddin about how much he can drink at the meet every time i saw him.....hey there's JAY drinkin no big surprise there:D either way he was not at all buzzed. Hey GRIMM told me the same thing it's too bad I couldn't buy him beer or else I woulda. When he went for his third attempt on deads he was like I thought somebody was gonna throw me two cans of beer then he was gonna slap them together like STONE COLD and put it all over himself.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I used to work in a bar as some of you know, and I have seen some world class talent. We had a guy that used to come out that went by "Wolf", huge monster of a guy, I swear the guy would drink 3 pitchers of beer by himself on an average night, and you could never tell the guy was drunk. He could walk, talk and fight just as good after 3 pitchers as he could stone cold sober.

I don't know if I have seen any world records or not, but I have seen some big time talent. I quit drinking after showing up to a karate tourney after drinking so much the night before that I was still drunk at the match. I got my nose broke, a sinus cavity ruptured between my eye and my nose, and broke one of my fingers. I fought that same guy a couple of months later and got a technical knockout on him. So I figured that maybe booze was not for me. So Jay you are safe in your record from me.

B.

i think we should make a special harness that holds a keg with a tap and put it on your shoulder----or maybe an iv with a beer drip---you missed a good ufc

after reading thisi have decided:

casual drinking can effect your muscle gain....but drinking a shit load of beer will not effect your powerlifting goals

kind of reminds me of a softball player i know who lead his team to victory in the nationals....after he smoked a pack of winfield gold and one joint every day for a year

Jay why dont you stop bragging lol, just kidding. You sound like me, I fucking love beer. But I must say if your going to run with the big dogs like myself your going to have to start drinking more than that, I mean come on dont be a pussy lol. Im actually a little fucked up right now writting this. I had four 32oz Bud Light Brutus's from Applebees tonight, a White Russian, an Oatmeal Cookie shot(1shot of Vodka,1shot of Yager,mixed with Bailey's), and a Vanilla Coke(coke with 1shot of vanilla vodka). This was over about three hours though. Maybe one day Ill be able to compete with you lol. What do you think I have a better chance of doing, catching up to your best bench press or catching up with your best night of drinking???lol

Top Bottom