Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hell Ya ! New World Record Set This Week By Me!

Hey tap out i knew i wasnt going ot make to UFC. We have pic s to go do in Ft meyrs today. Plus amy is tired and i had kids. Bad combo.

Solid J funny shit! BUt i was talking speed , that was my speed night. Quantitiy. Forget it. I can drink till i am through. 3 pitchers of beer? Dont make me laygh, i drink that at pizza hut for dinner! I used to on my wild out nights try to remeber how many. I would loose count in the 20's beer wise, but soon as liquer cam in it was hard to keep track. Tequila i cant do. Wont do.

I am going to try to break speed and quantity. The quantity is harder cause i need all freakin day or something. Speed i will try to PR everytime i enter the place.

Sounds pretty good. I've been there done that , I moved on to combination work. Bud light draft, double rum and coke , Carbomb , and a shot of tequila. 2 or 3 back to back rounds of this in an hour will start me off.

Have you noticed any growth in your forearms/biceps from the 12-16 oz. curls?

Also, good idea working on your speed. The quicker you bring the beer down, the greater the stretch reflex and you should be able to bring it back up faster. Just make sure you stay tight otherwise you might hurt your elbows. :p

Top Bottom