Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heel pain getting out of hand

Don jay

What's up guys, I was wondering if anyone here ever went through heel pain, and how long did it last? it's been a month since I went out to run in the woods and I step on a small rock and my heel landed right on it, since then, the pain has been on and off when I think it's gone, as soon as I run or do squats it comes right back, this shit really sucks and I wonder how much longer will it last, anyone here had this type injury?

Sincerely, I would go and get it checked by a doctor, and maybe even do an X-ray. I have had a similar experience a year ago, when I broke my ankle, and I did not realize that. It was hurting me for some time, and then two weeks later I finally decided to visit a doctor and see if there were joint issues. To my surprise, he told me that my ankle was broken for two weeks. Therefore, never underestimate the pain, as it usually signals that something is wrong.

Is there a bruise on your heel? If there is, then it's just inflammation and you don't need to worry. If there is no bruise on your heel, then I would book an appointment with your doctor and get it professional checked out. You might have chipped a bone in your heel.

If there's a bruise in your heal, try wearing really thick socks and running in shoes with a firm heel like work boots. I know that's not ideal for running but it'll take the pressure/tension off your heels.

It is tough to say exactly what is going on here. On one hand I feel like it just needs time to heal but if it has been a month and still hurts I wonder if there is something more going on. I am guessing it is not major and you have just caused more stress and injury by trying to train through it but it might be a good idea to have it looked at anyways.

Top Bottom