Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heavyweight Competitor

Hound_Dog

Check out my Bros website www.gallyot.com heavyweight getting ready for Musclemania in Las Vegas.THIS IS NOT an attempt to profit in any way just me wanting to help out one of my closest Bros and a serious Bodybuilder and get some feed back.Thanks .

Well he looks good, got good symmetry and all but is he using gear? If so why is he in the closet about and entering a so called "natural"contest" although I do beleive that Musclemania is FULL of drug enhancements and alot of the "natural"guys have GH guts?

Well hound dog I'm well aware of the fact that musclemania in not drug free, I'm mainly wondering why your friend is trying to bullshit people by thinking he is...don't get me wrong he's got a good phisyque but it's obviously enhanced and if I were him I would'nt be ashamed, he still put in all the hard work.:)

Thanks guys for the comments,muscle up not meaning any offence but I think the general public at large knows the truth about our sport,I mean have u ever been to a naturals contest?Its a different world,people just want to see big guys,and coz MMania is made for TV its all just covered up.Again thanks for the comments,I respect anybody whos punished themselves in the gym for years,shows strength of character and dedication,which im sure most of us here can attest to.

Hound dog no offense taken, your friend looks great and has worked hard and yeah I know what's up with"Natural"contest.:)

Top Bottom