Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heavy Resistance Band Training! My Squat/Deadlift Vids from Friday

mm107

High End Bro
Platinum
Had a Great Friday. This was our last week during our “Circa Max Phase”. The guy who trains me has his competition on Nov 17, 2007 and he was having his last day of Max Band Resistance.

I have to stress how much weight the bands add. When you are standing in the “lock out” position, the bands are equal to about 400lbs, probably even more, but i don’t ever want to over guess. When you are sitting on the box, the band resistance is less, but it is still around 250lbs.

The object of the bands is for resistance, also to work on the eccentric/decentric part of the lifts. Instead of it being like “dead weight” the bands are pulling the bar down causing you to have to stabalize it alot more.

This amount of band resistance is for for experienced lifters, this took us a couple of weeks to work up to, also last week the bar flew off my back because the resistance was so much. So trust me, start slow with them.

Box Squats with 2 Monster Blue Bands + 1 Mini Black
Top of Squat: 400lbs + Bar Weight
On Box: 250lbs + Bar Weight
Warmup
Bar + all Bands
154×2 + Bands
198×2 + Bands
242×2 + Bands
264×2 + Bands - Only Breifs
330×1 + Bands - Suit Straps down
330×1 + Bands - Suit Straps down - (Camera was off)
330×1 + Bands - Suit Straps down

Deadlifts with heavy Band Resistance:
Top of Pull: 300lbs + Bar Weight
154×1 + Bands - Camera Off
220×1 + Bands
286×1 + Bands

Here is the Video From Friday to show how we have the bands set up and how much resistance it really is.
YouTube - Heavy Band Resistance Squating. Ibeatweightloss.com 11/02/07

Top Bottom