Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

heavy or not heavy

FASTECLIPSE

i was wandering.. to get my legs bigger do i have to keep going hevier on squats or just stick with what im doing.. i do them on the smith machine.. never have really got the balance thing down for free squats.. i am doing 4plates on each side on smith.. should i keep going heavier or stick with that.. i can do it around 5 times.. not trying to get stronger just look better.. give me some advice

If you're doing 4 plates per side, then it's time to ditch the training wheels. Get of the smith machine and do free squats. Start light and your balance will come.

what gymtime said. get away from the smith and start doing squats in the power rack. obviously you want to start light and get your form down, and then you can increase the weight. just because you are lifting a lot of weight in the smith doesn't mean you are totally working out your legs efficiently.

gymtime said:
If you're doing 4 plates per side, then it's time to ditch the training wheels. Get of the smith machine and do free squats. Start light and your balance will come.

Perfect advise. Nothing will make you feel better than punding out set after set of free range squats.

Top Bottom