Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heavy? or more sets and reps?

CNovaJason

Hey bros, I am looking to pack on mass with this cycle of Test Prop 150mg EOD. I am halfway through and have put on about 10 to 15 lbs depending when I weigh myself(morning or evening) Anyway if I want to pack on some size should I be doing 2 to 3 sets of heavy lifting? As in, 2 to 3 sets to where I can only get 5 to 6 reps for each set? or even less? Or should I continue what I'm doing now which is doing 3 to 4 sets, one a warm up then upping the weight until the last set I can only get 5 to 6 reps. Let me know guys on what you think I should try. I know everyone works a little differently and not everything works for everyone but any suggestions would help!

Usually I do 16 sets per bodypart. My legs and back are 20. I try and stick with 6-12 rep range.

i dont have any personcal experience with juicin, but from what ive read, i would think something like 5x5 would be best when on a cycle.

a good routine works whether or not your on 3g of gear or just using egg whites...only difference will obviously be better and quicker gains withe gear vs egg whites

Top Bottom