Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heavy and light days

bosshog7

Do you guys lift heavy and light depending on certain days ? I wanted to know if lifting heavy every day is not a good idea?

Yes, you can lift heavy every day for a specific period of time. You can have weeks for peaking. However, this should be the smallest phase of your whole cycle of training.

do NFL pro's knock the shit out of each other every practice? no they do not. in fact during the season they have no full contact practices at all. in the 70's that wasn't the case when they were much dumber

we know now that there is no scientific reason to pound your body into the dirt. you might be able to get away with it in your teens/20's.. but once you get older good luck with that

you need to train SMART. and you don't need to train like a gorilla to get results.

[FONT=&quot]A topic that is constantly under debate in the bodybuilding community is how to build muscle at the fastest rate possible. One camp has the opinion that it’s all about getting strong. The other camp will argue back that most powerlifters look like fat guys who don’t even workout. The truth of the matter is, gaining strength and nutrient delivery (i.e. the pump) are equally important. It would almost be like asking which organ is more important; your heart or your liver? You would be dead without either. [/FONT]

I always train heavy to heavy with proper form but if I feel less power so I perform 10 to 20 reps otherwise I do 8 to 6 even 4 reps

Sent from my SM-J810G using Tapatalk

Top Bottom