Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

healthy weight gain

oso0960

So i decided to try and eat as healthy as i can but goddamn, how do you gain weight doing it??? I get so full and i eat maybe 400 calories. I wasn't gaining weight when i ate somewhat healthy (i did have lots of mcdonald grilled snack wraps..) So, is it even possible without forcing food down your throat and trying not to puke?

BRILLIANT! lol seriously that's a good idea i never really thought of doing that. ima be creative tomorrow, thank you

What did your "clean" diet consist of? Most clean diets digest and metabolize quite rapidly making it possible to eat over 5 meals a day. What is your weight and target weight and caloric consumption along with carb-protein-fat-ratio

oso0960 said:
So i decided to try and eat as healthy as i can but goddamn, how do you gain weight doing it??? I get so full and i eat maybe 400 calories. I wasn't gaining weight when i ate somewhat healthy (i did have lots of mcdonald grilled snack wraps..) So, is it even possible without forcing food down your throat and trying not to puke?

Man, I'm with you. I wasted a year eating the typical "chicken/broccoli/rice" and Tuna every day 5-6 times a day. I gained all of 6lbs. Now, I spend almost all day on the road due to a new job. I pack my lunch box full of salad, chicken, sandwiches, yogurt, and usually some fruit. Once I eat all of it, I stop at mcdonalds for another 2500 cals. Someone will chime in that is bad for me, but the scale finally started moving. I'll be honest though I don't eat "healthy mcdonalds" I get 3 mcChickens, fries, and 4 apple pies.

For myself, losing weight has never been a problem. If I stop cramming my face, I can easily burn most of my weight off, though muscle will go with it. If I see something I want, i don't think, I eat it. At home, i still eat 2-3 chicken breasts a night, with normal starches and veggies. I would love steak, but its not in the budget.

obviously if you stuff your face with mcdonalds your going to gain weight. lol

you guys sound like your trying to bulk but no one is eating any red meats. You cant have a bulk with out red meats. how much cardio are you guys doing. You may wanna cut back a little on the cardio so your not buring as many cals.

dshiznit00 said:
obviously if you stuff your face with mcdonalds your going to gain weight. lol

you guys sound like your trying to bulk but no one is eating any red meats. You cant have a bulk with out red meats. how much cardio are you guys doing. You may wanna cut back a little on the cardio so your not buring as many cals.

You can call it stuffing my face, I call it finally gaining weight. I would love to be able to afford red meat, but steaks are around $8-9 a lb here, and I can get chicken for $1.50. I eat sirloin, ground beef, and flank steaks occasionally, but they are still more expensive, and take a lot longer to cook.

stop spending all your money on fast food and youll have more for red meat =o)

where do you live that meat is $9 a lb

how many cals are your taking in and whats your diet like. You should be able to put on some weight with out going the fast food route. Do whatever works but for me when once I get the taste of the fast food Ill want more so I just stay away from it all together.

I'm not saying my way works for everyone, but I got sick of stuffing my face with "healthy food" and getting no where. You are correct, i don't "have to" eat it, but it sure is easier. I eat every 2-3 hours, averaging around 5-6 meals a day. Sometimes more if I'm hungry. Breakfast is around 1500 cals, others around around 800-1000 each. Problem is, like I said new job, I'm on the road ALL day. If I don't have time to pack a huge lunch, then at most I can get a couple quick sandwichs thrown together.

T-bones, Ribeyes, Porterhouse are all between 8-9 a pound here unless I catch them on sale, which I stock up on. College Station, Tx. Sirloin ~3.99lb, GB 2.49lb, flank steak don't remember.

I don't consider Fast Food a meal, it is simply a means to an end. If I had been gaining weight on my last diet, I wouldn't have added it. But, I will do anything I have to, to get the scale moving. Sure, I put on a little more fat than necessary, but I've merely gone from 170lbs @ 31" to 203lbs @ 33". Nothing I am terribly concerned about.

Top Bottom