Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this healthy?

Mick94

Hey EF,
I wake up at about 5:30, get to the gym at 6 and train for about an hour, come home.. Shoot my shake down and have my shower, because I have nothing to do during the day intend to go back to sleep at about 8 for a few hours.. Is it healthy that I do this?

Hey EF,
I wake up at about 5:30, get to the gym at 6 and train for about an hour, come home.. Shoot my shake down and have my shower, because I have nothing to do during the day intend to go back to sleep at about 8 for a few hours.. Is it healthy that I do this?

if you do heavy weight training, idk how you do it on an empty stomach.... i AT LEAST need oatmeal or eggs in me with a banana if i workout that early.

to answer your question, it's not unhealthy, but i would wake up earlier to eat more since you sleep for a few more hours anyway.

What r ur goals? If lose weight and burn fat, then no that's not unhealthy. If trying to gain mass, still not unhealthy, but I would def eat something before. I love milk for the fact that it takes 10 seconds to gulp down 20g of protein.

via my sick ass smart phone :)

working out in the morning and then napping is actually fantastic.

just make sure you eat before your workout like said above or you will get lightheaded, a few guys will say its okay but I never recommend you go into a workout de-hydrated or on an empty stomach.

drink a lot of water and maybe a waffle or oats.

i train at 5.30 i have a pre workout shake at 5am of 20g pro and 20g carbs then sip on waxy maise during , wish i had the luxery of chilling afterwards though lol

working out in the morning and then napping is actually fantastic.

just make sure you eat before your workout like said above or you will get lightheaded, a few guys will say its okay but I never recommend you go into a workout de-hydrated or on an empty stomach.

drink a lot of water and maybe a waffle or oats.

Do it all the time one of the best parts of the day!
But I can't sleep to long though or I'll be up all night. :evil:

What r ur goals? If lose weight and burn fat, then no that's not unhealthy. If trying to gain mass, still not unhealthy, but I would def eat something before. I love milk for the fact that it takes 10 seconds to gulp down 20g of protein.

via my sick ass smart phone :)

lol

even an apple or orange at the least. thats a quick 30 grams of simple carbs for energy pre workout. fasted cardio is healthy (aka not unhealthy) and a great way to slim up if fat loss is your goal. i wouldnt recommend it tho for heavy lifting. i nap all day whenever i can

lol if i had nothing to do all day id sleep in, then go gym

If I could go to the gym during the day I would, but my training partner only has time in the morning unfortunately, I just got back from the gym, took my shake had a shower.. Time to sleep now.

I'm thinking of training twice a day? Anyone have any routines?

A lot of accurate facts posted here, but...... while it may not be optimum for mass or maybe even strength, I sure don't think it is unhealthy to train on an empty stomach. And while I always eat before I lift, I know people who don't and train hard. Energy is generally better on and empty stomach. Digection eats up a lot of energy.

Bottom line is every one is different. You have to experiment yourself to see what works best for you. Or what works with the circumstances you are given.

Top Bottom