Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Having sex as a pre workout?

Nilleoom

This guy I've been working out with says that it's best to have sex before you go to the gym instead of after. he said it can make a huge difference with the different hormones that get triggered during a sexual orgasm

he convinced me to go to his house before the gym and we did it and then my workout was much better
do you I think this was just a coincidence or doesn't have any Merit

there are hormones that get released but to think said hormones boost a workout is classic bro science.

if such a thing was true then gyms would setup whore houses out back for lifters to bang and then lift. it would be a biggest franchise worldwide

Joe Weider in 1 of his books calls it a warm up. (true story). Most of us follow our high school health teacher who usually says and said... most athletes's coach tell them not to have sex before a big game (like the big game is akin to a workout)

I never have sex preworkout, it lowers my testosterone I dont get a good workout

Joe Weider in 1 of his books calls it a warm up. (true story). Most of us follow our high school health teacher who usually says and said... most athletes's coach tell them not to have sex before a big game (like the big game is akin to a workout)

it depends on what you consider sex

if you go at it for 1 hour and sweat a lot i don't see how that would help you.

Top Bottom