Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever hurt yourself in the gym?

Have you ever hurt yourself in the gym?

• Total voters

jdynasty

I think I sprained my wrist doing skull crushers yesterday, but I'll be alright.

I was doing clean and press one morning on an outside weight pile, it was about 10-20 degrees out and a gust of wind blew right when I was pressing and I tweaked my back a little, not too bad...

And prior to me stopping working out I was starting to get tendonitus pretty bad in my arms.

I am g2g now though :D

Patellar tendonitis from squatting a lot, Rotator cuff injury a long time ago doing dumbell shoulder press and my right arm went backwards, tweaked my back doing T-bar rows. Everything is fine now except the tendonitis is a pain in the butt.

I was doing inline dumb bell bench press. I was really really pushing it and had no spotter.
I wanted to go to fail, so I did. I was thinking well if I cant get it up I can just drop it down to my side. Ya my right arm gave out half way up and I got a nice 100lb dub bell to the face.

I fucked my elbow up just the other day to. Doing a bench press going for a pr. Spotter pulled the left side of the bar up more then the right and fucked my arm.

needtogetaas said:
I wanted to go to fail, so I did. I was thinking well if I cant get it up I can just drop it down to my side. Ya my right arm gave out half way up and I got a nice 100lb dub bell to the face.

I almost did this once, I think it was my right arm that gave out and I luckily moved my face so i did not catch one. :)

I got 225 stuck on my chest benching when I was younger, I had to slip the weights off the side, embarrassing.

drsketch said:
I almost did this once, I think it was my right arm that gave out and I luckily moved my face so i did not catch one. :)
It does not feel good lol. I was pissed though and my work out after that was pure anger fueled.

needtogetaas said:
It does not feel good lol. I was pissed though and my work out after that was pure anger fueled.

Those anger fueled workouts can be good sometimes. My wife sends me to the gym or dojo whenever I am in a bad mood.

As a far as injuries goes... there's always something that hurts but just last week I was squatting. I was in the hole with 405 for the fifth rep. I had eaten a sandwich about 30 minutes before the gym - I know, too close. I puked a little in the back of my mouth when pushing out of the hole which mad me gag and contract my gut which made me do a wicked loud wet fart which made me twist my back a little. I had the worst charley horse in my lower back. I barely racked the wieght, pulled the plates, and walked slowly out of the gym with a sore back and shit wet drawers. At least I rinsed the puke out of my mouth.

S

roadwarrior said:
Those anger fueled workouts can be good sometimes. My wife sends me to the gym or dojo whenever I am in a bad mood.

As a far as injuries goes... there's always something that hurts but just last week I was squatting. I was in the hole with 405 for the fifth rep. I had eaten a sandwich about 30 minutes before the gym - I know, too close. I puked a little in the back of my mouth when pushing out of the hole which mad me gag and contract my gut which made me do a wicked loud wet fart which made me twist my back a little. I had the worst charley horse in my lower back. I barely racked the wieght, pulled the plates, and walked slowly out of the gym with a sore back and shit wet drawers. At least I rinsed the puke out of my mouth.

S

lol, sorry dude, but that's funny

roadwarrior said:

S
Fucks bro lol.

Top Bottom