Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have you ever hurt yourself in the gym?

Have you ever hurt yourself in the gym?

• Total voters
roadwarrior said:
Those anger fueled workouts can be good sometimes. My wife sends me to the gym or dojo whenever I am in a bad mood.

As a far as injuries goes... there's always something that hurts but just last week I was squatting. I was in the hole with 405 for the fifth rep. I had eaten a sandwich about 30 minutes before the gym - I know, too close. I puked a little in the back of my mouth when pushing out of the hole which mad me gag and contract my gut which made me do a wicked loud wet fart which made me twist my back a little. I had the worst charley horse in my lower back. I barely racked the wieght, pulled the plates, and walked slowly out of the gym with a sore back and shit wet drawers. At least I rinsed the puke out of my mouth.

S

haha - yeah bro I always shit before squats and deads.

drsketch said:

I do too but that day I skipped it... was not planning on going heavy so what the hell ... it happened on the last set but I did not get to do the rest of my workout... returned the next morning to finish.

It happens to everyone at some time if you push it hard enough.

Needto gets the "wicked" reference... being an MA bro and all. :)

drsketch said:

+1 for me as well, bad things happen if I don't...

Also I've had quite a few gym injury's but nothing major as the worst damage I've done was a muscle sprain (in both my back and knees) that took me around 2 months to recover from.

Well I haven't been injured yet... Come close a couple times. I remember doing some heavy squats without a belt on... Lower back gave out, form wasn't quite as good back then. So I dove forward letting the bar catch on the safety bars. My spotter just about shit himself. I came out unscathed, other than the embarrassment. Good times.

I've stubbed toes, run into weight racks with my thighs, etc. I'm always getting bruises and stuff from running into things. Bruises from DL too...scrapes, etc. :D

roadwarrior said:
Those anger fueled workouts can be good sometimes. My wife sends me to the gym or dojo whenever I am in a bad mood.

As a far as injuries goes... there's always something that hurts but just last week I was squatting. I was in the hole with 405 for the fifth rep. I had eaten a sandwich about 30 minutes before the gym - I know, too close. I puked a little in the back of my mouth when pushing out of the hole which mad me gag and contract my gut which made me do a wicked loud wet fart which made me twist my back a little. I had the worst charley horse in my lower back. I barely racked the wieght, pulled the plates, and walked slowly out of the gym with a sore back and shit wet drawers. At least I rinsed the puke out of my mouth.

S

hilarious.

i keep rupturing blood vessels in my one finger everytime i do back lately. it swells and feels like its jammed. sucks. it only happens when the weight is high though, but ive been in power phases so it stops the workouts dead when it starts. happened yesterday during my 4th set of db rows with the 170's. 7 sets completed total for the workout. not good.

Only once which was last year. I was really trying to failure with leg presses when I suddenly found myself limping for quite awhile. Other than that I never hurt myself.

Top Bottom